Thursday, April 8, 2010

What Music Puts You in Mood...for Repentance?

Okay, so maybe I should repent for the post title.  Here's my least playlist entitled “Repentance.”  For various reasons these songs connect with me when I am in need of repenting of sin.  I know it’s a little heavy on the David Crowder Band Church Music album, but album it just very powerful to me.  I would love for to you to look over the list and share your thoughts.  Are their any songs that you deeply connect with in a time of repentance? Why not share them with me? Who knows, I my add them to my playlist. 

  1. The Nearness: David Crowder Band
  2. Shadows: David Crowder Band
  3.  Eastern Hymn: David Crowder Band
  4. The Veil: David Crowder Band
  5.  We Are Loved: David Crowder Band
  6. All Around Me: David Crowder Band
  7. How He Loves: David Crowder Band
  8. Can I Lie Here: David Crowder Band
  9. Birmingham (We Are Safe) : David Crowder Band
  10. God Almighty, None Compares: David Crowder Band
  11. Never Let Go: David Crowder Band
  12.  Remedy: David Crowder Band
  13. Surely We Can Change: David Crowder Band
  14. First Steps to Recovery: Chasing Victory
  15.  Dead Man (Carry Me): Jars of Clay
  16. Work: Jars of Clay
  17. Boys (Lesson One): Jars of Clay
  18. Forget and Not Slow Down: Relient K
  19.  Be My Escape: Relient K
  20. Castaway: Chasen
  21.  Wholly Yours: David Crowder Band
  22. Fading: Decyfer Down
  23. Shattered Life: Seventh Day Slumber
  24.  Rebirthing: Skillet
  25.  Happy Day: Fee Band
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails